Wednesday 18 July 2012

MARCH 12: CULTURAL CHAMPIONS DESIGN

Back in March (I'm playing blog catch up...yes lots of months have past since) I was commissioned to design this years Arts and Business 'Cultural Champions' awards certificate for Jaguar Land Rover.  Which celebrates those making a real difference to their local arts scene.  

Inspired by information graphics I came up with a design that 
incorporated correlations between the artforms, nomination dates and nominees.  The resulting design was used on the invite, limited edition signed souvenir booklet, poster and the certificate utilising a gorgeous embossed print methoD.   The awards were presented by Bob Warm (off the telly) at Jaguar Land Rover on the 29th March.  It was so nice to have lots of people coming to tell me how much they liked my clever design. (Proper pics to follow)



No comments: